The website www.vucasolutions.com (hereunder, the “Site”) is owned by:
VUCA SOLUTIONS, S.L.
C/ Paris 175 4º2ª
VUCA SOLUTIONS, S.L. is duly registered at the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Volume 44.444, Book 213, Page B-456239.
1. PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The Site has a primarily informative purpose: it provides users with complete information about VUCA SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter “VUCA”), its services, the professionals who provide their services through its intermediation, as well as opinion and legal articles, news and other documents that we consider relevant or of interest for our users. VUCA reserves the right to modify, delete, update and / or in any way transform the Site and its contents at any time, without prior notice.
All professionals appearing on this Site are duly qualified to practice their profession. In particular, the members of Bar associations are duly affiliated to those indicated in their biographies, with the membership number that is indicated, and they provide their services subject to the deontological rules applicable to Lawyers. Users can consult such rules under the following links:
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE SITE
The design of this whole Site and all its contents (texts, logos, drawings, designs, etc.), as well as the distinctive sign “VUCA SOLUTIONS” and the accompanying logo are the exclusive property of VUCA to whom all intellectual and / or industrial property rights deriving from it correspond, in its full extent (i.e. for the entire legal duration of such rights, for a global territorial scope and for any and all forms of exploitation) or, alternatively, they have been duly licensed for exploitation by their respective owners.
The exploitation (reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and / or transformation, including translation) of all the contents of the Site subject to intellectual property rights by any means is strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization from VUCA. All this, under the civil and criminal penalties provided for by current legislation.
4. USE OF THE SITE AND OF ITS CONTENTS
As a User, you agree to make a proper, diligent, and lawful use of the Site, which means that, among other things, you agree to:
- Use the Site for the purposes for which it is intended, that is, to obtain information about VUCA, and that you will refrain from any use of the Site and / or its contents that is contrary to law, public order, morals, or generally accepted good manners.
- Respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Site and its contents, as well as all those corresponding to VUCA.
- Not to reproduce, copy, transform, modify, distribute, publicly communicate, or make available to the public either the Site or any of the contents or transformations, by any means or mode of exploitation.
Therefore, as a User, you will be liable for any damage or injury of any nature that VUCA may suffer, directly or indirectly, because of your incorrect use of the Site, a breach of these conditions of use, or the Law. No published information constitutes or can be interpreted as legal advice.
VUCA does not assume any responsibility for the use and application that as a User may give to any of the contents of the Site, as well as nor does it assume any responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be detected in such content.
5. LIABILITY OF VUCA
VUCA reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, when necessary for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons.VUCA is not responsible for:
- Interruptions, delays, or malfunctions of the Site as well as any damage that may result from them, caused by causes beyond its control (including power outages, lack of access to communications networks, hackers, viruses or other harmful elements), causes of Force Majeure, or guilty or malicious actions of the User.
- Damages of any nature arising from the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the data provided by the User.
- Damages of any kind arising from the use made by Users of the Site and / or its Contents.
- Damages of any nature arising from the User’s access to third party sites to which they may have been referred through links provided on the Site: In this regard, the links we provide have we aim to inform you of other sources of information that extend information or data provided on our Site and, while we always endeavor to refer you to reliable sources, such sites are the property and responsibility of their respective owners.
Last revision, February 2022